Brand Manager - Zumba Instructor Network
Position Type: Full Time - Exempt
- Analyze current conversion, loyalty and retention tactics and marketing strategies for the Zumba Instructor Network. Create recommendations on improvements and future plans to reach growth and retention objectives.
- Lead marketing strategies and executions globally and at local level for priority countries to drive Zumba Instructor Network growth and retention including charity campaigns.
- Create and manage communication strategies to each target profile(s) for Zumba Instructor Network. Deploy to key stakeholders to ensure consistency in communication about the program.
- Work closely with ZIN Department on all deliverables above.
- Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing conversion and retention campaigns.
- Bachelors in marketing or related business discipline is expected, though an MBA with a Marketing focus would be preferred
- 4+ years of professional marketing experience
- Experience creating and leading marketing campaigns.
- Loyalty strategy creation and/or experience in creating communication strategies by segment is a strong plus
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of marketing initiatives, manage conversions, and manage changing processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams, provide leadership and represent the interests of the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including problem solving
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Budget preparation and management experience
- Goal and results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to excel and drive outcomes in a fast growing company
- Effectively lead, inspire, motivate and manage cross functional teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong work ethic that is consistently exhibited in attitude and personal drive
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
- Tremendous sense of urgency with a passion for building and growing a business
- Business savvy and the ability to respond quickly to ever-changing situations
- An entrepreneurial spirit that motivates within a cohesive team environment
- Relentless attention to detail coupled with successful time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients' needs and issues
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop business relationships
- Ability to Travel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (safety/weight belt provided, if requested). Specific vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus is required.
Local Candidates who are authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.